Columbia University School of Social Work now offers our M.S.S.W. program through an Online Campus.
– Online Campus students take the same courses as offered at our NYC campus, and are taught by the same Columbia faculty.
– The program is open initially to residents of the areas of Los Angeles and San Francisco, CA; Washington, DC; Miami and Palm Beach, FL; Hartford and Stamford, CT; Albany, Syracuse, Buffalo, and Greater New York City, NY; and the state of New Jersey.
– Every online course is taught synchronously, through Columbia’s interactive platform, providing the same quality of instruction and faculty contact as happens at our NYC campus.
– Online Campus students receive the same Columbia University degree as awarded to our residential students and can opt for the Advanced Clinical Social Work Practice or Social Enterprise Administration tracks with specializations in Health, Mental Health, and Disabilities; or Family, Youth and Children’s Services–the School’s most popular areas of study.
– Graduates of Columbia’s MSSW program practice in a wide range of settings including corporate human resource departments, labor unions, legal aid, schools and colleges, community-based health and mental health centers, as well as medical centers and religious institutions, in the U.S. and abroad. Many graduates become directors and leaders of social work agencies and institutions around the world.
Applications will be accepted through January 2015
For more information visit our website, which also covers our NYC Campus options, including our advanced standing program for students who hold a BSW. At present, the advanced standing program is not available online.
There will be a brief Information Session on Thursday, November 6th, at 12:30 PM EST. Registration for this event is now open.
During the session, an overview of Columbia’s Online Campus will be provided and will allow plenty of time for questions.