*Job ID: 17479
*Job Title: Financial Services Representative
Employer Name: Nationwide
Linked Contact: Amanda Joslin
Days/hours & duration of job: 38.75hrs Full Time
Wage/Salary: $30,000 – $34,000
Employment Start Date: ASAP
Employment End Date: N/A
*Job Description: Provide prompt efficient service for a Retirement Plan service center internal and external customer.
The following duties cover what are generally believed to be principal and essential functions of the job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assign to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties.
1. Receives and responds to incoming customer/agent/employer inquiries.
2. Communicates with customers, field staff, service centers, internal/external sales support and other industry companies through oral and written communication.
3. Assists customers with financial transactions.
4. Maintains current knowledge of contract and product provisions and administration of the Plan, and the processing systems related.
5. Resolves routine errors requiring corrective processing.
6. Demonstrates the ability to identify situations that require advanced technical knowledge or exception processing, and refers the situation to a Supervisor.
7. Processes monetary transactions according to policy provisions with assigned limits.
8. Reviews, researches, and interprets records and reports to accurately make decisions.
9. Decision making skill necessary for customer contacts.
10. Ability to identify and evaluate problems and analyze customer inquiries and determines appropriate action.
11. Performs other duties as requested.
*Qualifications: • Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong problem solving skills
• Time Management skills
• Basic typing and computer skills
• Background in customer service, preferred
• Strong interpersonal and written communications
• The ability to work within a team and independently.
• High attention to detail.
Due to the fiduciary accountabilities within this job, a valid credit check and/or background check will be required as part of the selection process.
*Application Instructions: To apply, visit us at http://www.nationwide.com/careers and locate job opening id#23221 using the detailed job search. You may also send resumes to JOHNJ107@nationwide.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 866-390-5021