DoctorOz.com, a rapidly expanding resource in the health-and-wellness field and the official website of The Dr. Oz Show, is seeking an editorial intern for the part-time unpaid internship offered this upcoming semester.
- College credit from candidate’s university as the internship is unpaid
- A minimum 3.3 cumulative GPA
- 18 years or older
- Ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, a strong writer, computer savvy, reliable and possess a strong interest in digital media
- A general knowledge of content management systems is a plus
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite of services
- Candidate will have the opportunity to pitch creative ideas for all site formats including original video, quizzes, health challenges, articles, recipes, etc.
- Assist with daily administrative and office duties, as well as the daily production of DoctorOz.com
- Coordinate with producers and APs to organize permissions releases, legal agreements and other integral paperwork
- Gain direct experience with website production and exposure to creating a major health and wellness website
- Contribute to formatting and editorial for DoctorOz.com including homepage, expert blog panel, recipes and more
- Working with a small team will allow the candidate to assist on multiple levels and observe planning sessions, production meetings and content strategies
- Exposure to the relationship between digital media and show-side production including TV production meetings and studio recordings
Schedules are flexible, but please include availability in your cover letter. Please submit resume, cover letter, and one relevant writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR MORE OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS VISIT: https://collegediabetesnetwork.org/job-opportunities