Market Strategy Intern
This position is part of our Summer Internship Program. Internship will last anywhere between May and September.
**You must currently be enrolled in an educational institution.
The objective is to create an in depth analysis of media consumption in an important TWC market that will help inform TWC Media sales strategy using proprietary TWC set top box data and syndicated research tools.
Project: In depth Market Analysis
- Analyze viewership patterns for a TWC market examining audience characteristics, viewership patterns, and other items
- Items to examine include audience composition, demographic composition, and network duplication
- The goal of the analysis would be to inform sales strategy in the market
The intern will work with their supervisor to clarify the business questions the project will answer. The intern will determine what analyses should be conducted and will then gather the required data. Once the analysis is completed, the intern will create insights and show how the results can impact TWC Media sales. The intern will also have the opportunity to present results to TWC Media leadership.
Clarify business question the analysis will seek to answer
Determine what data and analysis are required
Collect data from TWC set top box database
Conduct analysis and distill insights from results
Build report and presentation
Present findings to TWC leadership
Working towards a quantitative degree such as mathematics, economics, or statistics
Strong Excel skills
Experience finding insights/telling stories using data
Experience using PowerPoint
Exposure to relational databases a plus
The office is located at 1633 Broadway (50th and Broadway) in Midtown Manhattan.
- Students must have at least a 3.0 GPA
- Students must be returning to school in the Fall of 2014. We cannot accept upcoming Spring graduates for these intern positions.
- Internship will last for approximately 10 weeks between late May/early June to mid-August.
For consideration please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you list which position you are interested in.