Product Management Intern
This position is part of our Summer Internship Program. Internship will last anywhere between May and September. **You must currently be enrolled in an educational institution. The Intern will assist with the coordination and execution of various tasks and process within the Digital Sales Department, working closely with the Sales & Marketing team. This assignment requires strong communication skills and the ability to help drive results. The Intern will report into the Sr. Director of Digital.
Essential Job Functions
· Execute all special projects in a timely manner
· Effectively collaborate with internal staff; such as Creative Services, Sales and Marketing
· Develop Powerpoint presentations
· Report generation and research
· Strong efficiency necessary in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint, Photoshop and HTML
· Excellent organizational and personal communication skills
· Creative problem solving and the ability to take initiative and make sound judgment
· Ability to change direction quickly while meeting deadlines
· Work effectively and act professionally with all staff levels
· Ability to work with minimal/moderate supervision
· Ability to learn new processes quickly
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment while also working individually towards goals
· Strong attention to detail and quality
· Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program. Prefer a student majoring in a technical/engineering field or advertising/marketing field.
The office is located at 1633 Broadway (50th and Broadway) in Midtown Manhattan.
- Students must have at least a 3.0 GPA
- Students must be returning to school in the Fall of 2014. We cannot accept upcoming Spring graduates for these intern positions.
- Internship will last for approximately 10 weeks between late May/early June to mid-August.
For consideration please email: email@example.com. Please ensure you list which position you are interested in.