The campus intern program is designed to:
– improve discovery, training, and oversight
– improve depth and consistency of tactical marketing deployment, wellness and sustainability efforts
– leverage the learning experience with internal and external clients
– support the UAlbany educational mission
Application acceptance: Dec 1 2013-Jan 6 2014
Selection dates: Jan 7-Jan 10 2014
Start date: Mon, Jan 27 2014
– Marketing: support strategy, implement tactics, and track achievement of 3 main pillars: increasing profitable sales growth year-over-year, increasing customer satisfaction, and ensure client retention. Interns will focus and assist most critically with creation and implementation of all communication collateral, print, web, and social media.
– Sustainability: develop and promote on-campus sustainability platform. Interns will learn how to collect, evaluate, and accurately report data, as well as collaborate with campus-stakeholders in identifying results-oriented projects for execution.
– Wellness: will work with the on-site Registered Dietician to support the overall campus Wellness Plan. Includes participation in supporting wellness programming, health fairs, etc., recipe and menu evaluation and audit; and research/development of wellness-specific marketing content.
Time expectations: minimum average of 10 hours per week, with a maximum total of 20 hours per week.
Students assigned a mentor. The program will be overlooked at by Stephanie DiBacco.