Are you a college student looking for an internship that provides real-life, hands-on experience, and a desire to develop a career path in the technology field? As an intern at BethlehemCSD, you will attain a greater understanding of your field, while being challenged to lead and find solutions to technical problems. Show a willingness to learn, and we will provide you with the opportunities, appropriate to your skill set, that
will allow you to contribute in the following areas: Systems Analysis, Project management, Network Administration, Programmer Analyst, Systems Administration, or Technology Integration.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Must be a student working toward the completion of an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Ability to receive academic credit upon completion
• Use of a personal vehicle
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Possess analytical and creative ability to troubleshoot/resolve hardware and software problems
• Motivated self-starter and able to take guided direction
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Willingness to seek-out opportunities and ask questions
• Detail-oriented and ability to multitask successfully
• Adjust well to new situations and rapidly changing priorities
• Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
• Knowledge of PC, Mac, and iOS a plus
Please note: This is an unpaid internship.
To Apply: Send an e-mail with your cover letter and resume to:
Justin Brown, BCSD Network & Systems Engineer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, check out this posting: http://www.bethlehemschools.org/technology/PDFs/CollegeInternshipProgram_Tech.pdf