We are currently seeking an intern to join our Human Capital Management team for the summer. This internship is an exciting opportunity to gain exposure to Human Resources functions within a dynamic, growing organization like CDPHP. The position will work around your schedule to offer part-time during school session and full-time during breaks and summer. Our corporate office is located in Albany, NY.
- Assist with recruitment and selection process including, editing job descriptions, posting positions in our applicant tracking system and to external web sites, updating candidate status, and preparing new hire paperwork.
- Identify creative places to advertise job postings using social media and/or local community organizations.
- Participate in New Employee Orientation preparation.
- Provide assistance with administrative tasks such as filing, photocopying, scanning, and gathering information for reports and putting together training materials.
- Support team initiatives by working on special projects.
- Must be in the process of obtaining a minimum of a Bachelor’s or graduate degree within a related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Excellent attention to detail and organization
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and identify systematic approaches to solving problems
- Collaborative work ethic
If interested in applying please e-mail: Maggie Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org.