The National Museum of Dance is currently looking to fill a Design & Development Position, so we were hoping you could share this with your graduate network.
Job Title: Design & Development for National Museum of Dance
The National Museum of Dance is searching for a Design and Development coordinator for the following tasks:
– Design all materials for museum (including but not limited to the seasonal brochures, flyers, programs, advertisements, large scale exhibit displays, print materials for the School of the Arts)
– Work with offsite printer and museum curator to create museum displays
– Photograph all exhibits and events for museum archives & promotion
– Photograph wedding setups for advertisements, promotions, and the museum’s website
– Maintain social media accounts – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
– Maintain Museum & School of the Arts websites (basic HTML & CSS)
– Purchase advertising & work with advertisers – create ads for all media
– Send monthly email newsletter
– Expertise in Adobe CS5 (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Dreamweaver)
– Able to write and edit basic HTML and CSS
– Familiarity with uploading to FTP
– Able to do basic troubleshooting on PCs, Macs, and printers
– Strong typography
– Basic photography
– Social Media
– Google Analytics
– Strong writing and editing skills
– Must be very organized and efficient – able to take a project from concept to completion.
– Must be able to work well as a team and willing to work as needed, including attending museum events/programs outside of normal working hours.
Tuesday through Friday & Saturday or Sunday (9:00am-5:00pm)
Position includes full benefit package.
Paid vacation, plus 1 week for Thanksgiving and 2 weeks for Christmas.
Contact: Sarah Detwiler
National Museum of Dance
99 South Broadway
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
phone 518.584.2225 x3001