Path Interactive, Inc., a NYC-based search engine marketing agency, is seeking a Search Engine Marketing Specialist to join our growing team.
The position will have day-to-day responsibility for a number of SEM campaigns. You will work closely with an SEM Strategist on each of your assigned accounts, advising on strategy and implementing all changes & new initiatives. A key to success is the ability to work quickly without making mistakes.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel (advanced Excel skills are preferred)
- Familiarity with the concepts of paid search advertising
- Ability to work and think independently, very good with details, ability to take ownership of projects and make sure they are fully implemented
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Minimum of one year full-time paid search management experience preferred
- Translating objectives into SEM strategy
- Keyword research – developing targeted lists of keywords that will trigger ads
- Campaign architecture – organizing and structuring campaigns
- Search engine ad copywriting
- Bid research and management
- Testing – Performing A/B & multivariate testing
- Campaign optimization – analyzing and modifying campaigns for greater ROI
Path Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Path Interactive, Inc.:
Path Interactive is a highly dynamic search marketing company, bringing a unique approach to pay-per-click search management and SEO services. Our cutting-edge technology and advertising expertise provide our clients with maximum return on investment from both national and geographically-targeted search marketing programs. Our team includes a mix of media professionals committed to providing winning marketing programs for our clients. Path Interactive offers the right candidate a fast track for professional growth in online marketing. We are looking for someone who is eager, loves to learn and wants the opportunity to grow with an amazing company.