MCAT Preparation from the AAMC–Updates for 2013
The Official MCAT® Self-Assessment Package—Now a FAP benefit!
· Students receiving benefits under the AAMC Fee Assistance Program (FAP) will now receive free access to The Official MCAT® Self-Assessment Package. Recipients will receive an activation code for the bundle of three self-assessments (Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences and Verbal Reasoning) after registering for the MCAT exam using their FAP benefit. The package normally costs $104.
· For more information please visit: https://www.aamc.org/fap.
e-MCAT Practice Tests—No more Writing Sample!
· On the e-MCAT Practice Tests, the Writing Sample has been removed to reflect the changes to the actual MCAT exam. In its place in the actual MCAT exam is an optional Trial Section. The Trial Section is not included in the e-MCAT Practice Tests.
· For more information and to check out free Practice Test 3 please visit: http://www.e-mcat.com.
The Official Guide to the MCAT® Exam—Third edition now available
· The third edition of The Official Guide to the MCAT® Exam is now available. Reflecting the changes to the actual exam, the Writing Sample section has been removed and replaced with information about the voluntary Trial Section, as well as 2011 examinee data.
· For more information please visit: www.aamc.org/officialmcatguide.