Job Id: 973312
Target Openings: 1
Locations: United States-New Jersey-Madison
Organizational Marketing Statement
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues are working together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Each position at Pfizer touches and contributes to the success of our business and our world. That’s why, as one of the global leaders in the biopharmaceutical industry, Pfizer is committed to seeking out inspired new talent who share our core values and mission of making the world a healthier place.
The Senior Auditor will participate as a member of a team of financial and IT auditors conducting independent audit and risk oversight activities at Pfizer locations worldwide. They also participate on strategic teams within Corporate Audit.
- Conduct on-site independent evaluations of Pfizer’s financial and compliance control processes worldwide to ensure Pfizer’s risks are properly managed.
- Review and evaluate compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, which requires management to maintain adequate controls to prevent a material misstatement of the Company’s financial statements.
- Review and evaluate compliance with Pfizer’s Global Policy on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals (GPIHP) and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) to help ensure Pfizer colleagues worldwide are interacting in an appropriate manner with healthcare professionals and non-U.S. government officials.
- Present the results of audits to senior site and division management, including practical recommendations to address identified risks, requiring strong negotiation and influence skills.
- Prepare formal written reports setting forth recommendations for local, division and Corporate management to strengthen and improve operations, as well as identify cost or efficiency savings.
- Actively participate on departmental and/or cross-functional teams addressing internal and external issues that support the department’s Strategic Business Framework. This may include designing our audit approach for ensuring compliance with the FCPA, Healthcare Compliance and Sarbanes-Oxley rules and regulations.
- Domestic and international business travel of approximately 35% to 40% is required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Education: BA/BS; MA/MS/MBA – Preferred Discipline: Finance, Accounting)
- Certification: Certified Public Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor or Chartered Accountant – Preferred
- Minimum range of years experience: at least 3 years
- Type of industry/organizations: Public accounting and/or internal auditing required; multi-national pharmaceutical experience a plus; international experience a plus
- Written and Verbal Fluency in English and Russian Strongly Preferred **
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Strong financial background required; IT exposure a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills, enabling effective communication with all levels of management
- Negotiation and influence skills – the ability to influence others without express authority.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills and the ability to integrate across multiple and varied business areas
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, strategic thinking, innovation, creativity, project management
PHYSICAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
Please email resume to Eddy.Nicolas@Pfizer.com. In the subject line, please list “Senior Auditor, Job ID: 973312.”