The Ayco Company, L.P., a Goldman Sachs Company, is one of the nation’s leading providers of comprehensive financial counseling and education services for corporate executives and employees as well as high-net-worth individuals and families. We are currently looking to fill Internship opportunities in our Technology Group located in our Albany-area offices.
- Respond to initial technology requests with timely reviews of technical situations.
- Complete resolution of hardware/software failures in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Support relocation of associates when required.
- Maintain personal call log for monthly reporting.
- Students should have a minimum 3.0 GPA with experience in hardware/software installation and repair. Computer science and related majors are preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and basic knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of installed corporate software applications and computer hardware.
- Knowledge of external Internet search tools for troubleshooting purposes as well as knowledge of corporate file-backup software and procedures.
- Strong written, verbal and organizational skills required for problem resolution.
Visit our website at www.ayco.com. Interested applicants should submit resume and cover letter to:
E-mail (preferred): email@example.com
Corporate Human Resources – Tech Intern
The Ayco Company, L.P., a Goldman Sachs Company
P.O. Box 860
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866-086