MAIP offers multicultural students a 10-week paid summer internship at 4A’s member advertising agencies nationwide. Applications will be accepted until November 1, 2012.
To be eligible to apply for 2013 MAIP, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Identify as Asian/Asian American, Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander, Hispanic/Latino, Black/African American, American Indian or Alaska Native, Multiracial or Multiethnic (e.g., Hispanic and Black);
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States (visas are not accepted);
- Currently a college junior, senior, or graduate student at any accredited, degree-granting college or university, or a student attending an established portfolio school* (including fall 2012 and spring 2013 graduates);
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0.
- College juniors, seniors or second year graduate or portfolio school students must meet the GPA requirement at the time the application is submitted. First semester graduate students or transfer students must meet the GPA requirement with their Fall 2012 semester grades. Proof of GPA must be submitted via an official college transcript upon request.
- Able to show your passion to kick start a career in advertising through your essays