EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT SOUGHT AT NFRASTRUCTURE’S MALTA LOCATION!
Life at nfrastructure
At nfrastructure, we understand that our success results from our diverse workforce. In every nfrastructure office, you will find challenging projects and smart people with the potential to wow our customers. nfrastructure team members relish the freedom and support they receive to help our customers solve their most challenging problems and create the next generation of dynamic infrastructure solutions in an environment designed to foster collaboration, creativity, excitement and success.
The role: Executive Assistant, Corporate Administration
As an Executive Assistant, you will support the CEO, President and CFO while playing a key role in keeping business operations and activities organized and on track. You will assume a wide range of responsibilities, all of which will require ingenuity and innovation. Using your exceptional communication skills and multi-tasking abilities, you will effectively convey the executive’s project and/or program priorities to other team members, providing guidance and direction when appropriate. In addition to managing office operations with little to no supervision, you also may be asked to manage other administrative staff members. Your responsibilities may also include designing, implementing, testing and maintaining moderately complex operational strategies.
• Provide various types of support to CEO, President and CFO, including but not limited to; preparing Executive Staff and Board of Directors’ meeting agendas, presentation slides and other documentation as needed.
• Manage CEO, President and CFO calendars and scheduling of BOD and Executive Staff meetings, including booking venue, and preparing documents.
• Maintain official and legal documents, records and reports, file statements and other information required by the organization.
• Act as liaison between the CEO, President, CFO and other executives, as well as outside vendors, advisors and customers.
• Support and use excellent judgment for a wide variety of complex situations and conflicts involving the administrative function of the Executive offices.
• Compose correspondence requiring knowledge of Executive’s views, philosophy and a high level understanding of technical matters.
• Note commitments made by Executive during meetings and arrange and follow up on staff implementation.
• Make arrangements and handle logistics for Executives to represent organization at conferences and meetings, establish appointment priorities and execute scheduling.
• Summarize the content of materials, to assist Executive; coordinate the information ; draw attention to important parts or conflict.
• Locate and attach to correspondence related documents which require the personal attention of the Executive.
• Anticipate ways in which Executive time may be saved; recommend and implement new administrative systems as approved.
• Manage details of a confidential nature and perform administrative functions based on understanding of company policy, Executive’s views and philosophy.
• Prepare reports including conclusions and recommendations for solution of operational and administrative problems.
• Prepare professional presentations based on content input by executives
• Coordinate collection and preparation of operating reports, such as budget expenditures and statistical records of performance data.
• BA/BS degree, MBA preferred.
• Proven mastery of Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Experience in using technology to improve work efficiency.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization, as well as customers and partners.
• Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities and tight deadlines
• Flexibility and willingness to accommodate last minute requests in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Ability to maintain a positive outlook and willingness to overcome obstacles to accomplish tasks.
• Possess the drive and initiative to take on new and different projects and tasks as they come up.
nfrastructure helps large enterprises design, build and operate mission-critical technology infrastructure. Combining proven methods and tools, world-class engineering talent, on-site technical service in every major North American market and tightly integrated low cost remote support, nfrastructure collaborates with customers to deliver sustainable disruptive value. With industry practices in public sector, financial services, retail, healthcare, technology, communications, public safety and energy, nfrastructure works with leading technology hardware and software vendors to provide comprehensive data center, network, security, unified communications, end-point, structured cabling, staffing and outsourcing solutions.
More information about nfrastructure can be found at http://www.nfrastructure.com
Apply for this job or another online today at http://www.nfrastructure.com/careers